Veolia Environnement SA (VIE.PA)
23 Mar 2018
PARIS, March 13 French water and waste group Veolia said on Tuesday it had opened an internal investigation after reports of attempted corruption related to a contract it won to manage wastewater in the area around Paris.
* Investors price in more Fed tightening after minutes * European stocks fall, shrug off ECB minutes * Earnings season in full swing in Europe Feb 22 Welcome to the home for real-time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: firstname.lastname@example.org WHAT "CORRECTION"? BIG TECH SETS NEW RECORDS (1450 G
* Sees limited impact from Gabon issues (Adds detail on industrial clients, Gabon, Sheffield)
PARIS, Feb 22 French water and waste group Veolia said double-digit international growth and a recovery in France boosted its 2017 core earnings by two percent, and added that an acceleration of growth in the fourth quarter had continued into early 2018.
PARIS, Feb 21 French water and waste group Veolia's board has decided to propose giving a third four-term term to chief executive officer and board chairman Antoine Frerot, Veolia said in a statement.
PARIS, Feb 8 French utility Veolia expects to post growth in its business over 2018, the company's chairman and chief executive Antoine Frérot said at a presentation on Thursday.
* PERMA-FIX PARTNERS WITH VEOLIA NUCLEAR SOLUTIONS TO EXPAND TREATMENT CAPABILITIES
* BAML cuts Suez rating to "underperform" (Adds detail on price and volume, earnings impact, strategy)
* TO EXPAND SULFURIC ACID REGENERATION CAPABILITIES IN ANTICIPATION OF MARKET, CUSTOMER NEEDS
PARIS, Nov 7 French environmental services group Veolia said cost cuts had driven up its core earnings, as the company's margins remain under pressure from municipal clients trying to negotiate cheaper water and waste concession contracts.