Valeo SA (VLOF.PA)
13 Jul 2018
* Italian shares, bonds fall on political risk (Adds closing prices)
LONDON, June 21 Autos stocks were the outlier in a continued relief rally in European shares on Thursday, sinking after German carmaker Daimler warned profit would be hit by higher tariffs.
* Strong euro weighs on revenue growth (Adds CEO comment, details, background)
PARIS, April 25 French auto parts maker Valeo said revenue growth slowed to 3 percent in the first quarter, held back by a strong euro and a contraction in Chinese and U.S. car production.
* SIGNING OF A PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH START-UP ELLCIE HEALTHY
* VALEO SAYS HAS SOLLICITED THE SERVICES OF AN INVESTMENT FIRM TO MEET TARGETS OF ITS SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME
LONDON As carmakers ramp up spending on self-driving and electric vehicles (EVs), many investors are betting their component suppliers will be the first winners from the technology shifts.
FRANKFURT Germany's Continental AG has agreed to form a joint venture with China's CITC Ltd to produce so-called "mild" hybrid batteries that add some electric power to existing petrol models without a costly redesign.
* AMEDICA ANNOUNCES FDA CLEARANCE OF VALEO C+CSC WITH LUMEN INTERBODY FUSION DEVICE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BT rallies after regulator price decision (Adds closing prices)