Vonovia SE (VNAn.DE)
23 Mar 2018
* DGAP-NEWS: FINAL RESULT OF INITIAL ACCEPTANCE PERIOD: 73.8 PERCENT OF BUWOG SHAREHOLDERS HAVE ACCEPTED VOLUNTARY PUBLIC TAKEOVER OFFER BY VONOVIA SE
* SAID ON MONDAY THE TAKEOVER OFFER BY VONOVIA HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL
FRANKFURT, March 13 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday:
FRANKFURT German real estate company Vonovia said its takeover offer for Austrian peer Buwog was a success after Buwog shareholders tendered 73.7 percent of shares in the group.
FRANKFURT, March 12 German real estate company Vonovia said its takeover offer for Austrian peer Buwog was a success after Buwog shareholders tendered 73.7 percent of shares in the group.
* DGAP-NEWS: VONOVIA PROCEEDS WITH BUWOG OFFER AS PLANNED - FTSE EPRA/NAREIT CRITERION FULFILLED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, March 5 German real estate group Vonovia SE said its finance chief Stefan Kirsten would step down at his own request, effective from the end of its annual general meeting on May 9.
* DGAP-ADHOC: VONOVIA SE: SUPERVISORY BOARD WILL PROPOSE THE ELECTION OF MR. JÜRGEN FITSCHEN AS MEMBER OF THE SUPERVISORY BOARD BY THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
* DGAP-NEWS: REASONED STATEMENT OF BUWOG AG - MANAGEMENT BOARD AND SUPERVISORY BOARD RECOMMEND TO ACCEPT TENDER OFFER BY VONOVIA
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Feb 13 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: