Volkswagen AG (VOWG.DE)
* SAYS VOLKSWAGEN GROUP RUS LAUNCHES PRODUCTION OF ŠKODA KODIAQ IN COOPERATION WITH GAZ
* No board discussion yet on Stadler succession -sources (Adds BMW saying its R&D chief Froehlich is not a candidate to replace Stadler)
* SAYS JANUARY GROUP DELIVERIES UP 5.5 PERCENT IN EUROPE, UP 2. PERCENT IN NORTH AMERICA, UP 15.9 PERCENT IN CHINA
* VOLKSWAGEN SAYS JANUARY GROUP DELIVERIES UP 10.1 PERCENT AT 898,700 VEHICLES
FRANKFURT, Feb 16 The chief executive of Volkswagen's luxury unit Audi, Rupert Stadler, will be replaced in April because of his unsuccessful handling of the diesel emissions scandal, German daily Bild reported on Friday.
BERLIN Volkswagen is looking at Apple products for guidance on how to style its new generation of electric cars, its top designer said, as the automaker aims to turn profits on battery-powered vehicles when they launch in 2020.
PRAGUE, Feb 14 Skoda Auto raised its global deliveries by 10.7 percent year-on-year in January to 103,800 cars, its best result ever for the month, the Czech unit of Volkswagen said on Wedndesday.
Consumers in Germany and Ireland trying to hold carmaker Volkswagen AG and auto parts supplier Bosch GmbH liable for the manipulation of diesel engine emissions data will not be able to rely on documents produced by Bosch in U.S. litigation, a U.S. judge ruled on Monday.
LONDON/BEIJING The London Metal Exchange could remove companies from its list of approved metal suppliers if they fall short of industry standards following an outcry about cobalt mined by children in Africa, three sources said.
* Poetsch trivializes scandal, "What crisis?" (Adds more Poetsch comments and background)