Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS.CO)
22 Jun 2018
COPENHAGEN, May 16 Swedish utility Vattenfall has brought Danish turbine maker Vestas and pension fund PKA onboard as shareholders in what will become one of Sweden's largest onshore wind farms.
* TPI COMPOSITES - VESTAS WIND SYSTEMS A/S EXERCISED OPTION FOR 2 ADDITIONAL BLADE MANUFACTURING LINES UNDER EXISTING MULTIYEAR SUPPLY AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Both stocks fall more than 3 pct (Wraps in Siemens Gamesa Q2 results, background)
May 3 MIDAMERICAN ENERGY SAID IN A STATEMENT https://www.midamericanenergy.com/news.aspx DATED MAY 1:
COPENHAGEN The world's largest wind turbine maker Vestas is tapping into experience from the car battery industry to try to address the challenge of using erratic wind and solar energy to meet a growing share of power demand.
COPENHAGEN, April 4 The world's largest wind turbine maker Vestas is tapping into experience from the car battery industry to try to address the challenge of using erratic wind and solar energy to meet a growing share of power demand.
* VESTAS - TERRA-GEN PLACED ORDER FOR 159 MW OF V117-3.45 MW TURBINES FOR THE VOYAGER II WIND PROJECT IN CALIFORNIA
* TPI AND VESTAS SIGN WIND BLADE SUPPLY AGREEMENT TO OPEN NEW FACILITY IN CHINA
* Shares up 2.4 pct (Recasts, adds CEO comment, details on strategy)
FRANKFURT, Feb 8 Vestas is betting on geared wind turbine technology to meet the ambitious profit-margin target it promised when it reported quarterly results on Wednesday.