Western Digital Corp (WDC.O)
18 Jan 2018
Jan 18 Bank of America Corp has appointed Jack MacDonald to be head of global technology, media and telecom investment (TMT)banking, following the departure of Anwar Zakkour, the banker who formerly led the TMT group, according to a memo seen by Reuters.
TOKYO/SAN FRANCISCO Chinese regulators have begun an antitrust review of Toshiba Corp's $18 billion deal to sell its memory chip unit, two months after the Bain Capital-led buying consortium applied for approval, the Nikkei business daily said on Friday.
* Formal anti-trust review process in China can take 180 days
TOKYO Toshiba Corp and its chip business partner Western Digital Corp agreed to settle a long-running dispute over the embattled Japanese conglomerate's plans to sell its chip unit, the companies said in a statement, removing a key obstacle to the deal. | Video
* Western Digital drops effort to stop the chip sale to Bain group
* WESTERN DIGITAL SAYS FISCAL 2018 EPS TO EXCEED $13 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Malcolm foster)
BRIEF-Western Digital In Connection With Settlement With Toshiba, Enters Into A 6 Year Facility Agreement
* WESTERN DIGITAL CORP - ENTERED INTO SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH BAIN CAPITAL & CERTAIN OTHER AGREEMENTS WITH TMC RELATED TO OPERATION OF JOINT VENTURES
Dec 13 Toshiba Corp and its chip business partner Western Digital Corp agreed to settle a long-running dispute over the embattled Japanese conglomerate's plans to sell its chip unit, the companies said in a statement, removing a key obstacle to the deal.
BRIEF-Western Digital To Host Conf Call To Discuss Settlement Regarding Nand Flash-Memory Joint Ventures
* WESTERN DIGITAL TO HOST CONFERENCE CALL TO DISCUSS SETTLEMENT REGARDING NAND FLASH-MEMORY JOINT VENTURES AND PROVIDE BUSINESS UPDATE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Toshiba And Western Digital Reach Global Settlement And Agree To Strengthen Flash Memory Collaboration
* PRESS RELEASE - TOSHIBA AND WESTERN DIGITAL REACH GLOBAL SETTLEMENT AND AGREE TO STRENGTHEN FLASH MEMORY COLLABORATION
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,466,000.00||-29,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,000,000.00||-47,000.00|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥322||+7.00|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$44.48||0.00|
|Seagate Technology PLC (STX.OQ)||$52.01||--|
|Micron Technology, Inc. (MU.OQ)||$43.99||0.00|
|HGST Technologies Santa Ana Inc (STEC.OQ)||--||--|