Wendys Co (WEN.O)
CHICAGO Hamburger chain Wendy's Co laid out plans on Friday to trim the use of antibiotics that are important to human medicine from its beef supply, the latest step by a food company to fight concerns about resistance to the drugs in people.
CHICAGO, Dec 15 Hamburger chain Wendy's Co laid out plans on Friday to trim the use of antibiotics that are important to human medicine from its beef supply, the latest step by a food company to fight concerns about resistance to the drugs in people.
* THE WENDY'S COMPANY PRICES $925 MILLION SECURITIZED FINANCING FACILITY
* WENDY'S AND DOORDASH ANNOUNCE NEW DELIVERY PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WENDYS CO - CONSUMMATION OF OFFERING IS SUBJECT TO MARKET AND OTHER CONDITIONS AND IS ANTICIPATED TO CLOSE IN Q1 OF 2018
* Eminence Capital LP reports 5.2 percent passive stake in wendys co as of November 14, 2017 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zycPfz) Further company coverage:
Wendy's Co reported lower-than-expected quarterly profit and sales as increased competition, lower grocery prices and hurricanes hit traffic at restaurants, leading the burger chain to cut its full-year adjusted earnings per share forecast.
* N. America same-restaurant sales up 2.0 pct vs est. 2.40 pct (Adds details on margins, analysts comment, updates share movement)
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 8 U.S. burger chain Wendy's Co on Wednesday reported a smaller-than-expected rise in third-quarter sales at established restaurants in North America, as hurricanes hit traffic at restaurants in Florida and Texas