Whirlpool Corp (WHR)
23 Feb 2018
* WHIRLPOOL RECALLS KITCHENAID ELECTRIC KETTLES DUE TO BURN HAZARD
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $1.10 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APPALOOSA LP DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN GENERAL MOTORS CO - SEC FILING
Whirlpool Corp's revenue growth unexpectedly slowed in the fourth quarter, and the home appliance maker's full-year profit forecast fell short of market expectations, sending its shares down in trading after the bell on Wednesday.
Jan 24 Whirlpool Corp's revenue growth unexpectedly slowed in the fourth quarter, and the home appliance maker's full-year profit forecast fell short of market expectations, sending its shares down in trading after the bell on Wednesday.
* REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS; PROVIDES 2018 GUIDANCE
Jan 24 Home appliances maker Whirlpool Corp on Wednesday posted a quarterly loss, compared with a year-ago profit, hit by a charge of about $420 million related to the U.S. tax reforms.
SEOUL/BEIJING China and South Korea condemned steep import tariffs on washing machines and solar panels imposed by U.S. President Donald Trump, with Seoul set to complain to the World Trade Organization (WTO) over the "excessive" move. | Video
* Samsung Electronics up 1.9 pct in line with S.Korea market (Adds European Commission and other European reaction)
* WHIRLPOOL - ESTIMATES WILL RECORD U.S. GAAP ONE-TIME, NON-CASH CHARGE OF ABOUT $425 MILLION TO TAX EXPENSE IN Q4 DUE TO TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rli3aR) Further company coverage:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,361,000.00||+23,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,975,000.00||--|
|LG Electronics Inc. (066570.KS)||₩102,000.00||+2,200.00|
|LG Electronics Inc. (066575.KS)||₩42,300.00||+150.00|
|Panasonic Corporation (6752.T)||¥1,646||+23.00|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$14.49||-0.13|
|Electrolux AB (ELUXb.ST)||275.00kr||+4.20|
|Electrolux AB (ELUXa.ST)||285.00kr||+6.00|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€110.72||+0.18|
|Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd. (1169.HK)||HK$27.40||0.00|