Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
23 May 2018
April 26 Indian shares were slightly higher on Thursday, but sentiment was subdued ahead of the expiry of derivatives contracts and as investors awaited March-quarter results from private sector lenders Axis Bank and Yes Bank Ltd.
BENGALURU India's third-biggest software services exporter Wipro Ltd on Wednesday forecast weak growth in revenue during the current quarter after two clients went bankrupt and it lost business in the U.S.
BENGALURU, April 25 India's third-biggest software services exporter Wipro Ltd on Wednesday forecast weak growth in revenue during the current quarter after two clients went bankrupt and it lost business in the U.S.
* SAYS RECOMMENDED ADOPTION OF INTERIM DIVIDEND AS THE FINAL DIVIDEND, I.E., 1 RUPEE PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 25 Wipro Ltd Chief Executive Officer Abidali Neemuchwala and Chief Financial Officer Jatin Dalal:
* WIPRO -APPROVES SCHEME OF AMALGAMATION AMONG FOUR UNITS WITH WIPRO LIMITED
* EXPECT REVENUE FROM IT SERVICES BUSINESS TO BE IN THE RANGE OF $2,015 MILLION TO $2,065 MILLION FOR JUNE QUARTER
* EXPECT DIVESTMENT OF DATA CENTRE BUSINESS TRANSACTION TO COMPLETE DURING QUARTER ENDING JUNE 30, 2018
April 25 Wipro Ltd, India's third-biggest software services exporter by revenue, reported a 20.3 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit, missing analyst estimates.
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 18.03 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 22.61 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR