WestJet Airlines Ltd (WJA.TO)
20 Apr 2018
MONTREAL, April 16 WestJet Airlines Chief Executive Ed Sims said on Monday he aims to reach a first agreement with unionized pilots this year, in a break with the Canadian carrier's former CEO, who said he did not expect a first contract before 2019.
MONTREAL, April 16 WestJet Airlines Chief Executive Ed Sims said on Monday he aims to reach a first labor agreement with unionized pilots this year, in a break with the Canadian carrier's former CEO, who said he did not expect a first contract before 2019.
BRIEF-Westjet tO Begin Service Between London, Ontario & Vancouver And Between Quebec City & Calgary
* STARTING JUNE 29, WESTJET WILL BEGIN SERVICE BETWEEN LONDON, ONTARIO AND VANCOUVER AND BETWEEN QUEBEC CITY AND CALGARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WESTJET TO OFFER DIRECT ROUTE QUÉBEC CITY - CALGARY BETWEEN JUNE AND OCTOBER 2018
* MARCH 2018 REVENUE PASSENGER MILES (RPMS), OR TRAFFIC, INCREASED 7.0 PER CENT YEAR OVER YEAR
BRIEF-WestJet: TSB Deploys Team Of Investigators At Nanaimo Airport Following Incident Aboard Aircraft
* TSB DEPLOYS A TEAM OF INVESTIGATORS AT THE NANAIMO AIRPORT, BRITISH COLUMBIA, FOLLOWING AN INCIDENT ABOARD AN AIRCRAFT
* WESTJET LAUNCHES INAUGURAL FLIGHT BETWEEN CALGARY AND DENVER
March 8 WestJet Airlines Ltd cut its forecast for a revenue metric on Thursday and said Chief Executive Officer Gregg Saretsky was retiring, sending its shares down as much as 6.3 percent on Thursday.
* WESTJET REPORTS RECORD FEBRUARY LOAD FACTOR OF 86.4 PER CENT; REVISING GUIDANCE: RASM NOW UP 2.5% TO 3.5%, DOMESTIC CAPACITY NOW UP 5.5% TO 6.5%
March 8 Canadian airliner WestJet Airlines Ltd said on Thursday Chief Executive Gregg Saretsky would retire, effective immediately, and would be succeeded by executive vice-president Ed Sims.