Willis Towers Watson PLC (WLTW.OQ)
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS
April 30 Willis Re, the reinsurance business of Willis Towers Watson Plc, said it appointed Franck Pinette as managing director of its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) life & health practice, effective Monday.
April 16 The cost of a comprehensive motor insurance policy fell 7 percent in Britain in the first quarter, the largest quarterly reduction in premiums seen in four years, a survey said on Monday.
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON EXPANDS CYBERSECURITY SERVICES VIA COLLABORATION WITH IBM SECURITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Willis Towers Watson Says Delegated Investment Solutions Business Surpassed $107 Bln In AUM Worldwide
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON SAYS DELEGATED INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS BUSINESS SURPASSED $107 BILLION IN ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 6 Advisory and broking firm Willis Towers Watson Plc on Tuesday appointed Paul Bailie as head of its Bermuda captive practice.
BRIEF-Willis Towers Watson Appoints Alexis Faber Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Risk And Broking
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON APPOINTS ALEXIS FABER CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON INCREASES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON LAUNCHES TAILORED CYBERINSURANCE COVERAGE FOR GENERAL AVIATION BUSINESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON REPORTS STRONG FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS