WestRock Co (WRK.N)
BRIEF-Kapstone Paper And Packaging Says On Co, Westrock Got Requests For Additional Info From U.S. DOJ Regarding Pending Deal
* KAPSTONE PAPER AND PACKAGING SAYS ON APRIL 13, CO, WESTROCK GOT REQUESTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO FROM U.S. DOJ REGARDING PENDING DEAL - SEC FILING
* WESTROCK SAYS ON MARCH 7 ENTERED INTO CREDIT AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE FOR 364-DAY SENIOR UNSECURED TERM LOAN OF UP TO $300 MILLION - SEC FILING
* WESTROCK - PRICED $600 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 3.750% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025, $600 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 4% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WestRock Co agreed to buy smaller rival KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp for about $3.5 billion as it looks to make the most of strong demand for packaging products in a growing U.S. economy and a booming ecommerce market.
* KapStone shares just shy of $35 offer price (Adds Breakingviews link, updates share prices)
* WESTROCK SIGNS DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE KAPSTONE FOR $35 PER SHARE
Jan 29 U.S. packaging company WestRock Co said on Monday it would buy KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp for an enterprise value of about $4.9 billion, to help expand in the western United States.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.75 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* PMCF ANNOUNCES SALE OF PLYMOUTH PACKAGING TO WESTROCK COMPANY (NYSE: WRK) Source text for Eikon:
BRIEF-Westrock Says CEO Steven Voorhees' FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $11.4 Mln Versus $10.7 Mln In 2016
* WESTROCK CO SAYS CEO STEVEN VOORHEES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.4 MILLION VERSUS $10.7 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (v) Further company coverage: