Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW.N)
(Reuters Health) - When one-half of a couple embraces good health, there’s a higher likelihood that the other half will, too, a recent study suggests.
Media mogul Oprah Winfrey sold a portion of her holdings in Weight Watchers International Inc, the former talk show host's production company Harpo Inc said on Tuesday. | Video
March 6 Media mogul Oprah Winfrey sold a portion of her holdings in Weight Watchers International Inc, the former talk show host's production company Harpo Inc said on Tuesday.
* PRESS RELEASE - OPRAH WINFREY SELLS A PORTION OF WEIGHT WATCHERS STOCK FOR PHILANTHROPIC EFFORTS AND TO DIVERSIFY HER INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
* WEIGHT WATCHERS ANNOUNCES STRONG FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* WEIGHT WATCHERS INTERNATIONAL INC - WILL REMOVE ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS IN ITS PRODUCTS
* WEIGHT WATCHERS INTERNATIONAL - TIFFORD JOINS FROM UNILEVER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WEIGHT WATCHERS INTERNATIONAL SAYS ON NOVEMBER 29, 2017, CO ENTERED INTO A CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* Under new capital structure, total interest expense in 2018 is estimated to be approximately $140 million
* Weight Watchers announces pricing of $300 million of its 8.625% senior notes due 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: