United States Steel Corp (X)
20 Nov 2017
* U. S. STEEL ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO CITY OF CHICAGO'S NOV. 19, 2017, PRESS CONFERENCE
* United States Steel Corporation announces departure of general counsel, chief compliance officer and svp government affairs Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* United States Steel Corporation reports third quarter 2017 results
* United States Steel Corp reports third quarter 2017 results
LONDON Russian steel and mining company Evraz could mitigate the impact of U.S. steel import tariffs if they are imposed by re-routing exports to other markets, the firm's chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
* Cleveland-Cliffs Inc announces acquisition of remaining equity interest in the Tilden Mine
* Ball to reduce capacity in U.S. steel food packaging business
TOKYO Kobe Steel Ltd, Japan's No.3 steelmaker, and United States Steel Corp said on Tuesday that their U.S. joint venture will spend $400 million to boost output capacity of high-strength steel amid growing demand from automakers.
TOKYO, Sept 26 Kobe Steel Ltd, Japan's No.3 steelmaker, and United States Steel Corp said on Tuesday that their U.S. joint venture will spend $400 million to boost output capacity of high-strength steel amid growing demand from automakers.
* United States Steel Corporation and Kobe Steel announce new investment in advanced high-strength steel capabilities
|Hyundai Steel Co (004020.KS)||₩55,800.00||+600.00|
|Hyundai Steel Co (004025.KS)||--||--|
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL.NS)||Rs81.45||+2.75|
|ArcelorMittal SA (MT.AS)||€23.96||+0.30|
|Nucor Corporation (NUE.N)||$55.09||+0.29|
|Ternium SA (ADR) (TX.N)||$27.75||+0.12|
|Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD.OQ)||$37.12||+0.27|
|Cleveland-Cliffs Inc (CLF.N)||$6.19||+0.06|