Yum! Brands Inc (YUM.N)
20 Nov 2017
* Yum! Brands, Inc. announces authorization of up to $1.5 billion in share repurchases
Yum Brands Inc beat Wall Street's third-quarter profit target as KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut restaurant sales topped expectations, sending shares up nearly 8 percent to a record high on Thursday.
Nov 2 Yum Brands Inc beat Wall Street's third-quarter profit target as KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut restaurant sales topped expectations, sending shares up nearly 8 percent to a record high on Thursday.
* Yum! Brands reports third-quarter GAAP operating profit growth of 61%; delivers third-quarter core operating profit growth of 11%; maintains full-year core operating profit growth guidance
Nov 2 Yum Brands Inc posted a better-than-expected rise in quarterly sales at established restaurants worldwide, with its Pizza Hut chain reporting a surprise rise in same-restaurant sales after five quarters of declines.
Oct 27 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start RIC Company Event Name Time 30-Oct-2017 BMO AMG.N Affiliated Managers Group Inc Q3 2017 Affiliated Managers Group Inc Earnings
* Yum! Brands, Inc declares quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IN TALKS WITH YUM! BRANDS INC. REGARDING CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THE COMPANY COULD OPERATE PIZZA HUT STORES IN VARIOUS MARKETS, INCLUDING LATIN AMERICA, TOGETHER WITH OTHER COLLABORATION SCHEMES BETWEEN TELEPIZZA AND PIZZA HUT
* Yum Brands - second-quarter eps excluding special items was $0.68
Aug 3 Yum Brands Inc, the owner of KFC and Taco Bell, reported a lower-than expected rise in quarterly sales at established restaurants worldwide as fewer diners ate at its Pizza Hut restaurants.