ZPG PLC (ZPG.L)
20 Jun 2018
Silver Lake is buying Zoopla and PrimeLocation owner ZPG for 2.2 billion pounds ($3 billion), landing the Daily Mail publishing group a 642 million pound windfall for cashing out of online property portals.
* ZPG shares up 30 pct to 489 pence (Adds figures on housing market in paragraph 3)
(LPC) - Royal Bank of Canada is providing the £1.07bn financing backing private equity firm Silver Lake’s £2.2bn acquisition of ZPG , owner of online property platforms Zoopla and PrimeLocation.
May 11 Britain's FTSE futures were down 0.07 percent ahead of the cash market open.
May 11 Silver Lake Management Company has agreed to acquire ZPG plc, the owner of British property websites Zoopla and PrimeLocation, for 2.2 billion pounds ($3 billion). Under the terms of the deal, each ZPG shareholder would get 490 pence in cash, which implies a premium of 31 percent to ZPG's Thursday close, U.S.-based private equity firm Silver Lake said in a statement on Friday. ($1 = 0.7399 pounds) (Reporting by Rahul B in Bengaluru Editing by Alexander Smith)
* AGREED TO SELL HOMETRACK AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED TO REA GROUP LIMITED FOR A$130 MILLION IN CASH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CONSUMER TRAFFIC TO ZPG'S PROPERTY WEBSITES OF OVER 58 MILLION VISITS IN JAN, UP 10 PERCENT Y-O-Y WITH MOBILE TRAFFIC ACCOUNTING FOR 60 PERCENT OF VISITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HAS HAD A GOOD START TO FINANCIAL YEAR ACROSS BOTH DIVISIONS, WITH ITS WEBSITES AND MOBILE APPS ATTRACTING 53 MILLION AVERAGE MONTHLY VISITS
* ZPG PLC - ANNOUNCES TODAY THAT IT ISSUED AND SOLD £200 MILLION SENIOR NOTES DUE 2023 ( "NOTES") AT 3.750%
* ZPG PLC - A PROPOSED NEW DEBT PACKAGE CONSISTING OF AN OFFERING OF £200 MILLION SENIOR NOTES DUE 2023 AND A NEW REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY OF £200M