Zurich Insurance Group AG (ZURN.S)
19 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Zurich Insurance Group AG Says Accelerates Growth Of Its Cover-More Business With Acquisition In Latin America
* SAYS ACCELERATES GROWTH OF ITS COVER-MORE BUSINESS WITH ACQUISITION IN LATIN AMERICA
* Board of Directors will propose to shareholders to elect Jasmin Staiblin to the Board for a one year term of office
HONG KONG/SINGAPORE Prudential PLC's Malaysian unit is in talks with the country's No.2 pension fund to sell a 30 percent stake, valued at about $435 million, said people with knowledge of the matter, as overseas insurers race to comply with new foreign ownership rules.
UPDATE 3-Prudential's Malaysia unit in stake sale talks with pension fund as regulatory deadline looms
* Prudential Malaysia unit's 30 pct stake valued at $435 million
A consortium led by Citigroup Inc , Zurich Insurance Group AG and Depository Trust & Clearing Corp (DTCC) will develop a set of cyber security standards that fintech companies can sign up to, the Financial Times reported on Tuesday.
March 6 A consortium led by Citigroup Inc, Zurich Insurance Group AG and Depository Trust & Clearing Corp (DTCC) will develop a set of cyber security standards that fintech companies can sign up to, the Financial Times reported on Tuesday.
Feb 26 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
* Announces sale of Latin American business to Zurich Insurance
* SALE WILL POSITIVELY IMPACT GROUP'S APRA PCA MULTIPLE AND S&P CAPITAL POSITION DUE TO PROFIT ON SALE
ZURICH Zurich Insurance said it was buying QBE Insurance Group's Latin American business for $409 million, becoming the leading insurer in Argentina and No.3 in Ecuador.