LONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - A tour showing London's links to the slave trade aims to shed light on how British institutions - from megabanks to the state church - prospered on the backs of Black lives.
LONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - The fallout from the coronavirus pandemic is driving more people into forced labour or sexual exploitation while support services for survivors have been suspended or shut, several experts said.
LONDON, Oct 5 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - New Zealand's
centre-left government pledged on Monday to ban so-called LGBT+
conversion therapy if re-elected later this month as expected,
following other countries that have outlawed the discredited
LONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - British actor John Boyega has quit his role as a global ambassador for the perfume and candle brand Jo Malone after the Black star was cut from a promotional video in China.
* Oil recovers 8 pct on Dec 26. in biggest rise for two
* IEA expects deficit in oil supply by Q2 next year
(Updates throughout, changes dateline, previous SINGAPORE)
* OPEC says has offset drop in sanctions-hit Iran exports
LONDON Oil prices rose on Tuesday, extending gains ahead of expected output cuts by producer cartel OPEC and a reduction in Canadian supply.
* U.S., Russia, Saudi output rises: https://tmsnrt.rs/2Rua0R8
* IEA cuts forecasts for oil consumption and demand for OPEC