* U.S. oil output & storage levels: https://tmsnrt.rs/2PXBD8e
SINGAPORE Oil traders' worries over record supplies arriving in Asia just as the outlook for its key growth economies weakens have pulled down global crude benchmarks by a quarter since early October.
* Top-3 oil producers see output surge: https://tmsnrt.rs/2Rua0R8
* Saudi Arabia says there is a need to cut 1 mln bpd of
* U.S. oil production, storage & drilling: https://tmsnrt.rs/2DhQOCB
* U.S., Russia, Saudi crude output: https://tmsnrt.rs/2Rua0R8
* OPEC-led production cuts next year cannot be ruled out
SINGAPORE, Nov 7 Oil prices fell on Wednesday to
extend losses from the previous session, with markets well
supplied amid rising production and U.S. sanction waivers that
allow Iran's biggest customers to continue buying its crude.
SINGAPORE/LONDON Iran's oil exports have fallen sharply since U.S. President Donald Trump said at mid-year he would reimpose sanctions on Tehran, but with waivers in hand the Islamic Republic's major buyers are already planning to scale up orders again.
SINGAPORE, Nov 6 Iran's oil exports have fallen
sharply since U.S. President Donald Trump said at mid-year he
would re-impose sanctions on Tehran, but with waivers in hand,
the Middle Eastern nation's major buyers could scale up orders
as soon as next month.