SINGAPORE Oil prices rose 1 percent on Friday after a report from the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) showed its production fell sharply last month, easing fears about prolonged oversupply.
* U.S. oil production, drilling levels: https://tmsnrt.rs/2GYfhAi
(Adds Japan oil imports from Iran, updates prices)
SINGAPORE, Jan 15 Oil prices inched up on
Tuesday amid supply cuts by producer club OPEC and Russia,
although the darkening economic outlook capped gains.
* Despite weak trade data, China oil imports hold above 10
SINGAPORE, Jan 14 Oil prices edged up on Monday,
supported by ongoing supply cuts from producer club OPEC and
Russia and by a drop in U.S. drilling activity.
* Financial markets cautiously upbeat on U.S.-China trade
* U.S. fuel stocks swell, crude output at record 11.7 mln
SINGAPORE, Jan 9 U.S. crude oil prices on
Wednesday rose above $50 per barrel for the first time in 2019
on hopes that Washington and Beijing can resolve a trade dispute
that has triggered a global economic slowdown.
* U.S. crude output could already be above 12 mln bpd - JBC
* U.S. oil production & drilling levels: https://tmsnrt.rs/2GYfhAi