* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020 https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5E
LONDON, Aug 4 A dollar rebound faltered on
Tuesday as political wrangling over a U.S. relief plan and the
gloomy outlook weighed on the currency.
LONDON NatWest Group plunged into the red in the first half of the year after setting aside a fresh 2.1 billion pound provision against a potential surge in loan losses due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Bank sets aside 2.1 bln pounds in bad loan provisions in
LONDON Lloyds Banking Group swung to a rare pretax loss in the first half of 2020, after setting aside a bigger than expected 2.4 billion pounds second-quarter provision to cover a potential hike in bad loans due to the coronavirus.
* Ramps up worst-case economic assumptions
(Adds analyst, CEO comments)
* Fintech funding slides for third straight qtr - Forrester
LONDON/NEW YORK Aritra Chakravarty, founder of London-based online accounts and investments provider Dozens, admits it's a tough time to be seeking up to 15 million pounds ($19 million) for a start-up.
LONDON In the northern English seaside resort of Blackpool, the family-run Elgin Hotel is preparing to reopen in August after four months' enforced closure.
* UK Treasury, bank bodies decline to disclose regional