* Loans: Casino operator back after seven years for S$8bn
HONG KONG, June 6 (LPC) - Indian non-banking financial
companies are making a beeline for the international loan
markets in search of alternative funding sources, even as
questions swirl over lenders' appetite for the country's
* Loans: Embattled telco counts on local lenders after US trade restrictions
Hong Kong, April 18 (LPC) - Frasers Property boosted its
environmental credentials with a A$600m (US$429m) five-year
Green loan, the Singaporean company's third since its debut late
last year and the first Aussie dollar-denominated Green deal.
Hong Kong, March 29 (LPC) - After a revival in 2018,
syndicated lending in Asia Pacific, excluding Japan, plunged to
its lowest quarterly tally in seven years, with only US$76.40bn
raised in the first three months of 2019 as geopolitical
tensions continued to depress borrowing activity.
* Loans: Aussie packaging maker launches US$4.5bn loan ahead
* Loans: Hospital operator returns with A$2.15bn leveraged
* Loans: Lenders eye US$3.5bn–$4bn financing for record
* Loans: Indian, South-East Asian credits lumber through
HONG KONG, Feb 1 (LPC) - Loan pricing in Asia is starting to
rise as experienced repeat borrowers in China, Hong Kong and
India pay higher margins to attract lenders faced with rising
funding costs of their own.