* Cenbank says higher inflation won't disrupt recovery
(Recasts with 2022 growth outlook, add finance minister's
comments on inflation and tourism from paragraph 3, central bank
official's comments on policy from paragraph 8)
* Says inflation increasing in some areas of economy
(Recasts, adds quotes in paragraph 4)
* Q3 economy severely hit by restrictions
(Updates throughout with details, finmin's comment)
* Commerce ministry sees strong export growth in 2021
(Releads with Sept exports, adds detail)
BANGKOK Thailand's central bank has further eased rules on mortgages to boost a key property sector struggling from the impacts of the pandemic, officials said on Thursday, sending property shares higher.
* Approves 37.5 bln baht job support for smaller firms
(Releads, increases value of measures following jobs support
* Targeted fiscal and financial measures key to recovery-c.
* Private investment applications greater than 2020
(Adds detail, tourism forecasts)
* Flood impact on industry should be limited
(Recast, adds details throughout)
BANGKOK (Reuters) -Thailand's central bank left its policy rate unchanged at a record low on Wednesday, saying a relaxation of pandemic curbs and a steady vaccine rollout will help the economic recovery.