- West Indies keep South Africa at bay to win T20 seriesCricket ·
March 28, 2023 · 8:21 PM UTC
Reeza Hendricks smashed 83 from 44 balls but it was not enough for South Africa, who fell seven runs short of their massive target as the West Indies claimed a 2-1 series win following the third Twenty20 International at The Wanderers on Tuesday.
- CricketNew Zealand-Sri Lanka ODI washed out by Christchurch rain
The second one-day international between New Zealand and Sri Lanka was washed out by persistent Christchurch rain on Tuesday in a further blow to the tourists' slender hopes of automatic qualification for this year's World Cup.
- CricketIndore pitch rating changed to 'below average' from 'poor'
The International Cricket Council (ICC) said on Monday the rating of the pitch used for the third test between India and Australia in Indore has been changed to "below average" from "poor" following an appeal by the Indian board.
- CricketPunjab's injured Bairstow ruled out of IPL, Short named as replacement
England batsman Jonny Bairstow will miss the Indian Premier League (IPL) season after failing to recover from surgery in time for the two-month tournament, his team Punjab Kings said on Saturday.
- CricketShipley sinks Sri Lanka in New Zealand's Auckland romp
Henry Shipley claimed a career-best 5-31 to dismantle Sri Lanka as New Zealand steamrolled the tourists by 198 runs in the opening one-day international in Auckland on Saturday.
- CricketZampa bowls Australia to ODI series victory over India
Leg-spinner Adam Zampa took four wickets as Australia beat India by 21 runs to clinch the three-match one-day international series 2-1 on Wednesday.
- CricketCricket-New Zealand triumph in windy Wellington, sweep series 2-0
New Zealand completed an innings and 58-run victory over Sri Lanka in the second test in blustery Wellington on Monday to sweep the series 2-0 as the South Asian side's resistance finally broke late on day four.