- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Feb 9 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Day Range
- -- - --
- 52-Week Range
- -- - --
- MarketsChina's Sunshine Insurance to raise $863 mln in Hong Kong IPO -sources
China's Sunshine Insurance Group plans to price its shares at HK$5.83 each in its Hong Kong initial public offering to raise HK$6.7 billion ($863 million), according to two sources with direct knowledge of the matter.
- WorldChina's Sunshine Insurance targets up to $950 mln in HK IPO
China's Sunshine Insurance Group on Wednesday launched a Hong Kong initial public offering (IPO) to raise up to $950 million in a deal that would be the second-largest new share sale in the city in 2022.
- MarketsChinese nickel firm Lygend to raise $470 mln in Hong Kong IPO - sources
Chinese nickel producer and trader Lygend Resources has priced shares at HK$15.80 apiece to raise $470m in its Hong Kong initial public offering (IPO), according to two people with direct knowledge of the matter.
- MarketsEV battery maker CALB set to raise $1.47 billion in Hong Kong IPO
Electric-vehicle battery maker CALB Co Ltd said on Thursday it plans to raise about HK$11.56 billion ($1.47 billion) in a Hong Kong initial public offering as it looks to raise funds for the construction of battery production lines.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes