- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Apr 1 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessVietnam's largest refinery to shut for 55 days from Aug 25 for maintenance
Vietnam's largest refinery, Nghi Son, will be shut down for 55 days starting August 25 for major maintenance, the Ministry of Industry and Trade said on Thursday.
- MarketsVietnam's largest refinery's RFCC unit shut for troubleshooting
Vietnam's largest refinery, Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical (NSRP), has shut a residual fluid catalytic cracking (RFCC) unit for "troubleshooting", two sources familiar with the matter said.
- BusinessVietnam's largest refinery says to run at full capacity to meet fuel demand
Vietnam's largest refinery will run operations at full capacity in the fourth quarter to ensure stable supplies of petroleum products for the domestic market, its owner Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical (NSRP) said on Tuesday.
- BusinessVietnam's largest oil refinery says agreement will allow stable operations
Vietnam's Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical (NSRP) has said a lengthy shutdown will not be required for now after a major shareholder reached a short-term funding deal to keep the facility operational.
- MarketsJapanese shares edge higher as gains in Toyota, Sony offset tech losses
Japanese shares inched up on Wednesday, as gains in Toyota Motor and Sony Group were offset by weak performance of technology heavyweights and a sell-off in expensive growth stocks driven by rising U.S. Treasury yields.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||79.89||--|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,315.05||0.69%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes