- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of May 29 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- MarketsChina shares end higher as inflation data raises easing hopes
China's main stock indexes rose on Wednesday as fresh inflation data raised hopes policymakers could ease policy further to boost economic growth, while financials, healthcare and property shares offset weak performance in the technology sector.
- MarketsChina shares rise on financials, rare earth boost; inflation slows
China A-shares rose on Wednesday, lifted by gains in financial and rare earth firms, and as new inflation data raised hopes that policymakers could ease policy further to support growth in the world's second-largest economy.
- MarketsChina blue chips slip on CATL, consumer drag
China's blue-chip share index fell on Thursday as battery maker Contemporary Amperex Technology and consumer firms slipped, with investors remaining worried over factors including U.S. trade sanctions and higher U.S. rates.
- MarketsChina shares fall on profit-taking, foreign outflows
China's blue-chip shares fell on Thursday, dragged by a slump in battery maker Contemporary Amperex Technology and profit-taking in consumer firms, while worries over the impact of U.S. sanctions and higher rates continued to dampen sentiment.
- MarketsHong Kong shares end higher on Alibaba rebound
Hong Kong shares tracked a global rally to finish higher on Wednesday, with index heavyweight Alibaba leading a surge in tech firms.
- MarketsChina shares rise as foreign buying boosts consumer firms
Chinese shares ended higher on Wednesday, driven by consumer firms as domestic investors reconsidered high valuations of growth stocks amid growing external risks, and on buying by offshore investors.
- MarketsChina shares rise on consumer boost as investors rotate out of growth
Consumer firms lifted Chinese equities on Wednesday as investors reconsidered high valuations of growth stocks amid growing external risks, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng rose as rebounding Alibaba shares led a rally in the technology sector.
- BusinessChina's Stemirna raises about $200 mln to fund COVID-19 vaccine development
China's Stemirna Therapeutics said on Thursday it has raised nearly $200 million to finance clinical trials and production of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||76.72||0.30%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,320.01||0.40%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes