- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of May 31 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessOmron to open its first Indian medical devices plant in Tamil Nadu
Japan's Omron will invest 1.28 billion Indian rupees ($15.5 million) in its first medical device factory in India in the southern state of Tamil Nadu, the local government said, the latest foreign manufacturer to set up operations in the region.
- MarketsNikkei extends gains after Japan premier says he is not considering lockdowns
Japan's Nikkei share average extended its tech-driven rally in afternoon trade after the country's premier said he is not currently considering issuing a new state of emergency.
- MarketsNikkei reverses course as tech stocks track Wall Street's gains
Japan's Nikkei index reversed course to trade higher on Monday, with technology heavyweights leading the gains, as risk sentiment was lifted by Wall Street's strong finish.
- MarketsJapanese shares extend rally as Omicron fears fade
Japanese shares jumped on Wednesday, as investors grew hopeful that the Omicron coronavirus variant would be less disruptive for the global economy than initially feared.
- MarketsJapanese shares rebound as Omicron fears recede
Japanese shares jumped on Wednesday as investors grew hopeful that the Omicron coronavirus variant may be less disruptive for the global economy than initially feared.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||73.35||0.26%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,291.58||--|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes