- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Feb 6 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Day Range
- -- - --
- 52-Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessChilean regulator charges AES power plant with environmental violations
Chile's environmental regulator accused a major hydroelectric power facility operated by U.S.-based AES of violations, largely related to a failure to build required infrastructure but it also said the company skirted its ecological obligations.
- BusinessAir Products, AES to invest $4 bln in building largest U.S. green hydrogen plant
Industrial gas supplier Air Products and renewable energy firm AES Corp said on Thursday they would invest about $4 billion to build the largest U.S. green hydrogen facility, amid rising demand for the clean fuel.
- BusinessPanama to receive First Quantum's plan for power plant conversion -Energy minister
Panama's government expects to receive soon a proposal by mining firm First Quantum Minerals to convert a coal-fired power plant to cleaner energy, Energy Minister Jorge Rivera told Reuters on Wednesday.
- MarketsU.S. RESEARCH ROUNDUP Akamai Technologies, Gitlab, RPM International
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Akamai Technologies, Gitlab and RPM International, on Thursday.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes