- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Mar 20 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessAMC Networks names media industry veteran Kristin Dolan as CEO
AMC Networks Inc on Wednesday named media industry veteran and long-time board member Kristin Dolan as its chief executive officer, filling a position that had been empty since Christina Spade's abrupt departure in November.
- Legal'Better Call Saul' creators seek end of Liberty Tax's defamation lawsuit
The creators of "Better Call Saul" on Tuesday asked a U.S. judge to dismiss Liberty Tax Service's lawsuit objecting to an episode of the hit crime drama, saying the case "stretches the reach of trademark and defamation laws beyond their breaking point."
- BusinessAMC Networks CEO exits after brief stint; plans 20% U.S. job cuts
AMC Networks said its chief executive officer had stepped down, less than three months after taking over the role, and that it would cut about 20% of its U.S. workforce as it faces industry pressures and a challenging economy.
- BusinessAMC Networks expects to incur up to $475 mln in restructuring charge
AMC Networks Inc Thursday estimated it would incur $350 to $475 million in pre-tax charges related to its restructuring plan announced on Nov. 28, according to a regulatory filing.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||71.86||1.52%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,116.08||1.26%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes