Get real-time market data on Refinitiv
Official Data Partner
- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Jun 5 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- TechnologyBESI sees Q4 revenue drop, warns U.S. export curbs add uncertainty
BE Semiconductor (BESI) forecast on Thursday a fall in quarterly revenue, as the chipmaking equipment supplier warned that U.S. curbs on exports to China added more uncertainty to the industry outlook.
- TechnologyBE Semiconductor expects demand to weaken further
Chipmaking equipment supplier BE Semiconductor (BESI) on Thursday forecast a big drop in third-quarter revenue as soaring prices dampens demand.
- TechnologyBE Semiconductor shares fall as order intake disappoints
Shares in chipmaking equipment supplier BE Semiconductor (BESI) fell on Friday after first-quarter order intake fell year on year.
- MarketsBE Semiconductor cuts Q4 revenue guidance due to Malaysia floods
Chipmaking equipment supplier BE Semiconductor (BESI) on Monday lowered its fourth-quarter revenue outlook due to flooding affecting its main production facility in Malaysia.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||76.87||0.97%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,323.52||1.55%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes