- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Mar 24 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessSlovakia's InoBat eyes electric car battery plant in Spain
Slovakian battery manufacturer InoBat said on Wednesday it had signed a declaration of intent with the Spanish government to set up an electric vehicle battery factory in the city of Valladolid in central Spain.
- BusinessChina greentech company Envision to build EV battery plant in Spain
Spain has signed a partnership agreement with Chinese green energy company Envision Group to embark on four projects, including a battery plant for electric cars, with 3.8 billion euros ($3.9 billion) in total investment, partly funded by European Union aid.
- MarketsDeals of the day Mergers and acquisitions
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1100 GMT on Wednesday:
- BusinessRenewable power firm Opdenergy revamps Madrid listing plans for 2022 -sources
Spanish renewable power firm Opdenergy has revamped plans to list in 2022 after a previous attempt to go public in Madrid was ditched earlier this year due to volatility among green power stocks, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||75.71||0.26%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,207.14||--|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes