- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Mar 27 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessKalVista shares sink after ending drug trial for hereditary disease
KalVista Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday it has ended a mid-stage study for its drug to prevent recurrent swelling attacks in people with hereditary angioedema due to safety concerns, sending its shares down more than 40%.
- MarketsU.S. RESEARCH ROUNDUP Api Group, Apria, Zynga
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Api Group, Apria and Zynga, on Tuesday.
- MarketsU.S. RESEARCH ROUNDUP Akamai Technologies, Gitlab, RPM International
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Akamai Technologies, Gitlab and RPM International, on Thursday.
- MarketsTesla, Apple, GoDaddy, Best Buy
The S&P 500 hit a record high on Monday after President Joe Biden picked Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell to lead the central bank for a second term, with Wall Street lenders rallying on the prospect of interest rate hikes in 2022.
- MarketsApple, Tesla, GoDaddy, Franchise Group
The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq hit record highs on Monday after President Joe Biden picked Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell to lead the bank for a second term, keeping the status quo as the central bank plans to wind down pandemic-era stimulus.
- MarketsTesla, Bluebird Bio, Zhihu, Talkspace
Wall Street indexes were set to rise on Monday as energy and bank stocks recovered slightly from last week's losses, while upcoming economic data and an expected announcement on the next Federal Reserve chair kept gains in check.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||78.15||4.21%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,164.62||0.82%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes