- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Feb 3 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Day Range
- -- - --
- 52-Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessGold miner Centamin's first-half revenue rises on bullion strength
Gold miner Centamin Plc reported a 4% rise in its first-half revenue on Thursday, supported by higher bullion prices and said it expected to reduce its capital expenditure through the second half of the year.
- WorldEgypt awards eight gold and metal mining exploration licences
Egypt awarded eight gold and metal mining exploration licences in its eastern desert region, the petroleum ministry said on Wednesday, a second test of a 2020 legislative overhaul designed to unlock vast untapped mineral resources.
- BusinessCentamin gold production jumps 58% in December quarter
UK-listed Centamin on Wednesday reported a 58% jump in gold production for the fourth quarter as the Egypt-focused miner benefited from higher-grade ores, while keeping its 2022 projections for gold output and capital expenditure unchanged.
- MarketsCentamin expects higher gold output on Sukari boost
Centamin Plc said on Wednesday that a review of its Sukari mine in Egypt indicated the largest reserve growth in a decade.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes