- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Mar 24 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- MarketsAlibaba, Adagio Therapeutics, Tesla, BlackBerry
U.S. stock index futures struggled for direction on Wednesday, cooling off after a day-earlier rally, as worries lingered about the new Omicron variant of the coronavirus and its impact on global economic recovery.
- MarketsGeneral Motors, Freshpet, Rivian, energy stocks
Wall Street's main indexes fell on Friday as big technology-related shares tumbled, reeling from the Federal Reserve's decision to end its pandemic-era stimulus faster.
- MarketsRivian, Darden Restaurants, General Motors, FedEx
The Nasdaq index is set to open lower on Friday as big technology-related shares tumbled, reeling from the Federal Reserve's decision to end its pandemic-era stimulus faster, which pushed investors towards cyclical parts of the market.
- MarketsDarden CEO Eugene Lee to retire, company insider to takeover
Darden Restaurants Inc said on Friday Chief Executive Officer Eugene Lee Jr. would retire in May and be replaced by Ricardo Cardenas, its chief operating officer.
- MarketsU.S. RESEARCH ROUNDUP Azek Company, Galera Therapeutics, Vivint Smart Home
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Azek Company, Galera Therapeutics and Vivint Smart Home, on Wednesday.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||74.96||1.25%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,130.62||1.82%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes