- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Feb 1 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Day Range
- -- - --
- 52-Week Range
- -- - --
- MarketsEramet targets 10,000 tonnes of lithium per year in French project
Mining group Eramet said on Thursday it could produce 10,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate per year in France in a geothermal project with power company Electricite de Strasbourg (ES) .
- MarketsIndonesia's FDI jumps in 2022, led by mineral processing
Indonesia's foreign direct investment surged 44.2% on a yearly basis in 2022, with the base metals sector drawing in the biggest inflows, the investment minister said on Tuesday, noting 2023 would be a more difficult year to attract investment.
- MarketsEramet examining doubling of lithium capacity in Argentina
Eramet is studying potential to double a production target for its lithium project in Argentina as it responds to growing demand for minerals used in electric vehicle batteries.
- BusinessFrench lithium mine project unveiled in electric car race
French minerals company Imerys unveiled plans on Monday to develop a lithium mine in central France that it said could be a leading contributor in Europe's quest for electric-vehicle battery materials.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes