- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Mar 26 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessEnergy Transfer reports record amount of volumes across segments in 2022
Energy Transfer LP moved a record amount of volumes across all of its segments in 2022, which included a record level of exports of natural gas liquids (NGL) out of its Nederland terminal, the company said during its fourth quarter 2022 earnings call on Wednesday.
- BusinessU.S. energy regulator approves Energy Transfer's Louisiana gas pipeline
Pipeline operator Energy Transfer LP on Thursday received approval to start operations on a natural gas pipeline that will deliver fuel to the U.S. Gulf Coast at a time of supercharged demand overseas.
- BusinessPipeline operator Plains raises 2022 profit forecast
Oil and gas pipeline operator Plains All American on Wednesday raised its profit forecast for the third time this year, helped by higher volumes on its Permian basin pipelines and increased commodity prices.
- BusinessEnergy Transfer hikes full year profit forecast on natgas demand
Pipeline operator Energy Transfer LP raised its profit forecast for the third time this year, helped by an acquisition, and by rising volumes of natural gas moving on its network.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||75.30||0.41%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,130.62||1.82%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes