- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Mar 30 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessForvia sees flat sales as wages and energy cost rise, eyes Asia investments
Forvia, the European car parts maker born from Faurecia's takeover of Hella , on Monday forecast stable 2023 sales as higher wage and energy costs are balanced by easing raw materials prices, adding it sees opportunities for growth in the Asian market.
- BusinessHella's half-year sales rise by a fourth on strong demand
German automotive lighting group Hella reported a 25.7% rise in half-year sales on Friday, citing continued high demand for its lighting and electronic products.
- BusinessForvia targets sales of around 30 bln euros in 2025
Forvia, the European car parts maker born from Faurecia's takeover of Hella , said on Thursday it expected to reach around 30 billion euros ($29.5 billion) in sales in 2025, with an operating margin of over 7% of sales, as it works to reduce debt and cut costs.
- TechnologyForvia raises annual sales outlook on currency effects, car output
European car parts maker Forvia on Friday raised its sales guidance for the year on stronger-than-expected car output and positive currency effects, even as investors fret about the weakening outlook for the automotive market.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||78.73||0.57%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,283.51||1.23%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes