- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Feb 5 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Day Range
- -- - --
- 52-Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessMadrigal leads race for NASH treatments after trial success, shares surge
Madrigal Pharmaceuticals' experimental drug met the main goals in a eagerly anticipated late-stage study, propelling it to the forefront in the race for the first approved treatment for patients with advanced liver scarring.
- BusinessIntercept's NASH drug fails late-stage trial, shares tumble
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Friday its treatment for patients with advanced liver scarring due to non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) failed to meet the main goal of a late-stage study, sending its shares down as much as 21%.
- BusinessAkero's drug meets main goal in NASH trial, shares surge 120%
Akero Therapeutics Inc said on Tuesday its lead experimental drug met the main goal of a mid-stage study testing it as a treatment for a type of fatty liver disease that currently has no approved medicine on the market.
- BusinessMadrigal's drug candidate reduces fatty liver in late-stage NASH trial
Madrigal Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday a late-stage trial showed that its experimental drug helped reduce liver fat and certain lipids in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), an inflammatory disease of the liver.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes