- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Jun 4 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- MarketsHalliburton, Couchbase, Newmont, Wingstop, Chevron
The tech-heavy Nasdaq fell nearly 2% on Thursday as U.S. inflation rose to a four-decade high in February, cementing the chances of the Federal Reserve raising interest rate later this month.
- MarketsChevron Corp, Goldman Sachs, Inari Medical
Wall Street's main indexes fell on Thursday, with technology stocks leading the declines after data showed consumer prices surged in February, cementing the case for an interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve later this month.
- MarketsAsana, Build-A-Bear, Pilgrim's Pride
Wall Street's main indexes were set to open lower on Thursday after data showed consumer prices in February surged as expected, cementing the case for an interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve later this month.
- MarketsAmazon, JD.com, CrowdStrike
U.S. stock index futures fell on Thursday ahead of consumer price data that will likely cement the case for an interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve, while shares in Amazon.com climbed on a stock-split and share buyback plan.
- MarketsU.S. RESEARCH ROUNDUP Akamai Technologies, Gitlab, RPM International
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Akamai Technologies, Gitlab and RPM International, on Thursday.
- BusinessU.S. RESEARCH ROUNDUP Cognition Therapeutics, Mosaic, Shockwave Medical
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Cognition Therapeutics, Mosaic and Shockwave Medical on Wednesday.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||76.13||--|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,323.52||1.55%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes