- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Mar 27 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- LifestyleLyon beat Grenoble 2-1 to reach French Cup semi-finals
First-half goals by forwards Bradley Barcola and Jeffinho helped Olympique Lyonnais beat second-tier side Grenoble 2-1 in the French Cup quarter-finals on Tuesday.
- LifestyleEagle Football completes purchase of Ligue 1 club Olympique Lyonnais
Eagle Football has as promised bought a majority stake in French Ligue 1 soccer team Olympique Lyonnais (OL), the club announced on Monday, concluding a months-long back-and-forth between the two parties.
- LifestyleOlympique Lyonnais' takeover by Textor's Eagle Football postponed to Nov. 17
The closing of Olympique Lyonnais' by U.S. businessman John Textor's Eagle Football has been postponed until Nov. 17, the French football club said on Monday.
- MarketsOlympique Lyonnais confirms investor talks on potential ownership reshuffle
Olympique Lyonnais on Wednesday confirmed earlier reports saying there were talks between potential investors and current shareholders who intend to sell their stakes, which could lead to a reshuffle at its board of directors and strengthening its equity capital.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||75.61||0.83%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,170.99||0.98%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes