- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Feb 4 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Day Range
- -- - --
- 52-Week Range
- -- - --
- MarketsIsraeli refining firm Bazan Q3 profit, revenue soar
Bazan , Israel's largest refinery and petrochemicals group, reported a sharp rise in net third-quarter profit on Sunday, boosted by a near doubling of refining revenue amid higher crude oil prices.
- BusinessIsrael's Oil Refineries posts Q1 loss, refining margins rise
Israel's Oil Refineries (ORL) swung to a loss in the first quarter, as a revaluation of futures contracts offset a jump in revenue amid a steep rise in global oil prices.
- WorldIsraeli petrochemical group Bazan in deals to promote plastic recycling
Israel's largest refinery and petrochemicals group, Bazan , said on Sunday it bought a local recycled-plastics producer and has partnered to build two recycling plants to reach a target of using 15% recycled plastics by 2025.
- WorldIsrael's Oil Refineries moves to Q4 profit as refining margins jump
Israel's Oil Refineries (ORL) swung to a profit in the fourth quarter, boosted by a doubling of revenue amid a steep rise in global oil prices.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes