- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Feb 8 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Day Range
- -- - --
- 52-Week Range
- -- - --
- BusinessAustralian regulator temporarily halts orders on two Perpetual funds
Australian securities regulator on Friday directed a unit of asset manager Perpetual Ltd to stop offering or distributing two funds to retail investors on an interim basis due to significant market risks involved.
- MarketsPendal and Perpetual agree on new structure of $1.6 bln buyout deal
Australia's Pendal Group and buyer Perpetual Ltd will tweak the buyout structure of their agreed-to A$2.34 billion ($1.58 billion) deal by reducing the cash component and hiking the stock component, the companies said on Thursday.
- MarketsAustralia's Perpetual rejects improved $1.19 bln buyout offer
Asset manager Perpetual Ltd said on Thursday it rejected a higher A$1.85 billion ($1.19 billion) bid from EQT-owned Barings Private Equity Asia (BPEA) and Regal Partners .
- MarketsAustralia's Perpetual rejects $1.1 bln takeover, regulator probes trading
Trading in shares of Australian asset manager Perpetual Ltd in the final minute of trade on Wednesday is being investigated in light of a A$1.68 billion ($1.07 billion) takeover bid that arrived on Thursday, the regulator said.
- MarketsAustralia's Perpetual to snap up Pendal Group with improved $1.7 bln bid
Australian fund manager Pendal Group on Thursday accepted a sweetened cash-and-stock takeover offer from larger rival Perpetual Ltd that valued the firm at A$2.51 billion ($1.74 billion).
- MarketsAustralia's Perpetual not looking to divest corporate trust arm
Australia's Perpetual Ltd said on Wednesday it is currently not looking to divest its corporate trust business, even after receiving two indicative offers for the unit.
- MarketsAustralia's Pendal in talks with Perpetual for potential transaction
Australian investment manager Pendal Group said on Tuesday it was in talks with Perpetual Ltd regarding a potential transaction, about three months after rejecting the asset manager's A$2.40 billion takeover offer.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes