- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Jun 2 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- MarketsCanada's Baytex Energy to buy Ranger Oil for $2.5 billion
Baytex Energy Corp said on Tuesday that it would buy U.S. peer Ranger Oil Corp in a $2.5 billion cash-and-stock deal, including debt, as the Canadian company looks to significantly boost its presence in South Texas' Eagle Ford shale basin.
- MarketsExclusive: Canada's Baytex Energy nears $2.5 bln deal for U.S. peer Ranger Oil -sources
Canadian oil and gas producer Baytex Energy Corp is nearing a deal to acquire U.S. peer Ranger Oil Corp for around $2.5 billion including debt, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
- MarketsU.S. oil producer HighPeak Energy says it will explore sale
HighPeak Energy Inc , an oil-focused exploration and production company operating in the heart of the Permian basin, said on Monday it would explore strategic options including possible sale of the company.
- MarketsExclusive: Texas producer Ranger Oil explores sale
Ranger Oil Corp is exploring a potential sale as the south Texas oil and gas producer looks to capitalize on high energy prices to pursue strategic options, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||75.26||1.32%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,302.70||1.06%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes