- Latest Trade
- trading lower--
- As of Mar 27 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
- MarketsU.S. airlines, Recursion Pharma, Veritex
Wall Street's main indexes fell in a broad decline on Friday as the intensifying war in Ukraine overshadowed an acceleration in jobs growth last month that highlighted the strength of the U.S. economy.
- MarketsBUZZ Oil stocks down as crude prices retreat from multi-year highs
** Energy stocks trade lower as crude prices retreat on Thursday after hitting $120 a barrel on disruptions to Russian oil exports
- MarketsAurinia Pharma, Tesla, Mullen, defense contractors
Wall Street's main indexes headed lower on Monday, with bank stocks leading the drop, after the West hit Russia with unprecedented sanctions following its invasion of Ukraine.
- MarketsBig banks, Tower Semiconductor, Huntsman Corp, travel stocks
The Nasdaq surged up to 2% and the S&P and Dow jumped more than 1% on Tuesday, as signs of a de-escalation in tensions between Russia and Ukraine pushed up megacap growth names and banks, and helped investors shrug off hotter-than expected inflation data.
- MarketsGold stocks, AMC, Tower Semiconductor, Nvidia
The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq indexes jumped over 1% on Tuesday, led by gains in shares of megacap growth names and banks on signs of a de-escalation in tensions between Russia and Ukraine, while investors shrugged off hotter-than expected inflation data.
- MarketsCrypto stocks, Virgin Galactic, Marriott, Rivian, Mastercard
U.S. stock indexes were set for a stronger open on Tuesday, led by gains in shares of megacap growth names and banks on signs of a de-escalation in tensions between Russia and Ukraine.
- MarketsOil stocks, Tesla, Resonant, Sea Ltd, Arista Networks
U.S. stock index futures jumped on Tuesday on news that Russia was pulling back some troops from near the Ukrainian border, in signs of a de-escalation in tensions between the two countries.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||75.21||0.29%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,130.62||--|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes