- EU watchdog backs ESG 'quality label' for market benchmarks, article with imageEuropean Markets ·
August 19, 2022 · 11:42 AM UTC
The European Union's markets watchdog said on Friday that a 'quality label' for market benchmarks would help prevent investors being misled by environmental, social and governance (ESG) claims.
- TechnologyMubadala-backed AI firm G42 sets up $10 bln tech fund
Emirati artificial intelligence firm G42, chaired by the Gulf state's national security advisor, on Thursday launched a $10 billion fund to invest in late-stage technology companies.
- DealsIndia's Razorpay buys Ezetap to tap into offline payments
India's Razorpay said on Thursday it had bought offline payments firm Ezetap, marking the Sequoia Capital-backed firm's latest bet on the payments industry in a deal which a source with knowledge of said was worth $150 million.
- DealsRothschild's buyout fund tests appetite for $1.5bn software firm A2Mac1
Rothschild's private equity arm is sounding out prospective bidders to launch the sale of a majority stake in French automotive software firm A2Mac1, a deal valued at up to $1.5 billion, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
- European MarketsBridgewater cuts short positions in European companies
Bridgewater Associates has cut most of its disclosed mammoth bets against European stocks, according to data group Breakout Point, using the hedge fund's public disclosures.