- Adani hits back at Hindenburg, says it made all disclosuresBusiness ·
January 30, 2023 · 3:45 AM UTC· undefined ago
The Adani Group issued a blistering riposte to a Hindenburg Research report that prompted a $48 billion rout in its stocks and marked a dramatic setback for Gautam Adani ahead of a major share sale.
- DealsGerman gas maker Messer in talks with sovereign funds over CVC JV buyout - Bloomberg News
German industrial gasmaker Messer SE is in talks with sovereign wealth funds to help finance a buyout of its joint venture with CVC Capital Partners, Bloomberg reported on Friday, citing unnamed sources.
- WorldIndia plans to classify clean activities, technologies under a new policy -sources
India is working on a policy to classify economic activities and technologies into sustainable and non-sustainable categories to help investors looking for green projects, three government officials say.
- Asian MarketsSouth Korea pension fund will deplete faster than expected, report says
South Korea's huge national pension fund is set to see its pool of money depleted by 2055, earlier than expected, because of a shrinking population amid low economic growth, an official estimate showed on Friday.
- BusinessBrevan Howard's 2022 profit propelled by unit's interest rate bets
An investment vehicle managed by hedge fund Brevan Howard delivered a successful 2022 on a surge in global borrowing costs, an investor presentation seen by Reuters showed.