- Mexican Unifin's debt restructuring is negative for other financial companies, Moody's says, article with imageBusiness ·
August 12, 2022
Mexican leasing firm Unifin's debt restructuring is credit negative and could reflect tight refinancing conditions for Mexican financial institutions, Moody's rating agency said on Friday.
- WorldChina, Nepal agree on building a trans-Himalayan network
China and Nepal have agreed to build the so-called Trans-Himalayan Multi-Dimensional Connectivity Network, the Chinese foreign ministry said, following a meeting between the foreign ministers of the two countries.
- WorldTaiwan says detected 66 Chinese aircraft in strait on Sunday
Taiwan's defence ministry said it had detected 66 Chinese air force planes and 14 Chinese warships conducting activities in and around the Taiwan Strait on Sunday.
- WorldTaiwan scrambles jets as Chinese aircraft cross median line
Taiwan scrambled jets on Saturday to warn away 20 Chinese aircraft including 14 that crossed the Taiwan Strait median line, Taiwan's defence ministry said.
- WorldTaiwan scrambles jets as 49 Chinese fighters cross Taiwan Strait median line
Taiwan scrambled jets on Friday to warn away 49 Chinese aircraft in its air defence zone, the Taiwanese defence ministry said.