TOPIX PRICE INDEX.TOPX
- Latest Trade
- trading lower1,916.12JPY
- % Change
- As of Sep 25 2022. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Day Range
- 1,903.14 - 1,918.75
- 52-Week Range
- 1,755.14 - 2,105.37
- Previous Close
The Canadian dollar weakened to its lowest level in nearly two years against the greenback on Friday and Canada's stock market fell as investors grew cautious ahead of domestic inflation data and a Federal Reserve interest rate decision next week.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes
- MarketsForeigners net buyers of Japanese stocks in the week to Aug 5 after a weekly sale
Foreigners turned net buyers of Japanese stocks in the week ended Aug. 5 as a batch of upbeat corporate earnings reports boosted sentiment.
- MarketsJapan's Nikkei ends higher as oil prices, COVID cases drop
Japan's Nikkei index closed higher on Monday, supported by a retreat in crude oil as investors turned more optimistic over the Russia-Ukraine peace talks.
- MarketsJapan's Nikkei gains as oil declines, COVID cases drop
Japan's Nikkei stock index advanced on Monday, supported by a retreat in crude oil as investors turned more optimistic over the Russia-Ukraine crisis.
- MarketsJapan's Nikkei posts worst week since late Nov on Ukraine, inflation worries
Japan's Nikkei recorded its worst week since late November, as a surge in U.S. inflation and little progress in talks between Ukraine and Russia's foreign ministers soured risk sentiment.
- MarketsJapan's Nikkei dives back towards 16-month low as Ukraine worries weigh
Japan's Nikkei stock index retreated towards a 16-month low on Friday, as risk sentiment soured after talks between Ukraine and Russia's foreign ministers made little apparent progress.