- Latest Trade
- trading higher--
- As of Mar 29 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
Sri Lanka's National Consumer Price Index (NCPI) rose 53.6% in February on the year, after a rise of 53.2% in January, the statistics department of the debt-stricken country said on Tuesday.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||78.30||0.45%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,231.27||1.51%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes
- MarketsSri Lanka raises rates, relaxes currency band as it seeks to secure IMF bailout
Sri Lanka's central bank raised interest rates on Friday to tackle inflation and said it would relax its currency band to move towards a market-determined exchange rate as it seeks to secure a bailout from the International Monetary Fund.
- MarketsSri Lanka to relax currency band as it moves towards market driven exchange rate
Sri Lanka will relax its currency band from next week, its central bank said on Friday, as part of efforts to move towards a market-determined exchange rate as it seeks to secure a $2.9 billion bailout from the International Monetary Fund.
- MarketsSri Lanka raises policy rates by 100 bps as seeks to finalise IMF bailout
Sri Lanka's central bank raised interest rates in an unexpected move on Friday, to help finalise an International Monetary Fund's Extended Fund Facility (EFF) arrangement, it said in a statement.
- WorldWorld Bank's IFC to provide Sri Lanka with $400 mln financing
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the World Bank's investment arm, said it will provide Sri Lanka a $400 million cross-currency swap facility to help fund essential imports.
- Macro MattersSri Lanka consumer price inflation eases to 53.2% in Jan
Sri Lanka's National Consumer Price Index (NCPI) eased year-on-year to 53.2% in January, after a 59.2% rise in December, the statistics department said on Tuesday.