- Latest Trade
- trading higher--
- As of Mar 29 2023. Values delayed up to 15 minutes
- Today's Range
- -- - --
- 52 Week Range
- -- - --
Thailand's central bank raised interest rates by 25 basis points on Wednesday, as it attempts to bring inflation back within target while the economic recovery gathers pace against rising global headwinds.
Markets PerformanceOfficial Data Partner
|Brent Crude Oil||79.03||0.48%|
Rates & Bonds
|Euro STOXX 50||4,229.35||1.47%|
Source: Refinitiv, an LSEG business - data delayed by at least 15 minutes
- Macro MattersThai c.bank hikes key interest rate by 25 bps
The following is a statement from the Bank of Thailand after it unanimously raised its key interest rate by 25 basis points to 1.50% on Wednesday, as expected by economists in a Reuters poll.
- MarketsThai c.bank raises key rate, trims growth outlook on global slowdown
Thailand's central bank raised its key interest rate by 25 basis points for a third straight meeting on Wednesday, as it tries to contain above-target inflation while supporting an economic recovery facing increasing global headwinds.
- MarketsThai rate hikes to be gradual, inflation to stay high through 2022 -c.bank minutes
Thailand's rate committee raised its key interest rate late last month and noted that headline inflation was set to remain high through 2022, minutes of the meeting showed on Wednesday.
- Macro MattersThai central bank hikes key rate by 25 bps to curb inflation
Thailand's central bank raised its key interest rate for a second straight meeting on Wednesday, by a quarter point as expected, to tame multi-year high inflation and ensure a continued economic recovery.