MBANDAKA, Democratic Republic of Congo Congo began administering an experimental Ebola vaccine to medical staff in the northwestern city of Mbandaka on Monday to tackle an outbreak of the virus believed to have killed 26 people since early April. | Video
- First Ebola vaccines given as WHO seeks to beat Congo outbreak
- Roche drug dramatically reduces bleeds in key hemophilia tests
- AstraZeneca potassium drug finally approved, threatening Vifor
- China considers scrapping birth limits by 2019: Bloomberg
- Nabriva's pneumonia drug succeeds late-stage study, shares surge
LONDON Britain's prime minister challenged scientists on Monday to help diagnose cancer earlier and create zero-emission cars, trying to reboot an industrial strategy all but eclipsed by Brexit, while acknowledging Britain's reliance on foreign scientists.
MBANDAKA, Democratic Republic of Congo Health workers in Democratic Republic of Congo will begin a vaccination campaign on Monday aimed at containing an outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus, a spokeswoman for the health ministry said.
MBANDAKA, Democratic Republic of Congo In the city of Mbandaka in northwest Congo, Mbombo Roge does not shake hands with friends anymore: Ebola changed all that.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday issued a proposal that would effectively stop giving government funds that subsidize birth control for low-income women to Planned Parenthood and other clinics that provide abortions. | Video