ZURICH Novartis's foray into digital technology intensified on Wednesday as the Swiss drugmaker launched a mobile-phone based app to help collect data from people participating in eye disease studies.
- U.S. court upholds dismissal of $200 million Merck verdict against Gilead
- U.S. cannot cut teen pregnancy prevention grants : federal judge
- Court to rule on whether gravely ill UK child can go to Vatican hospital
- Tests confirm deadly listeria strain at South Africa's Tiger Brands' plant
- Express Scripts targets Amgen, Lilly migraine drugs in pricing shift
A soldier wounded by an improvised explosive device in Afghanistan has received the world's first complete penis and scrotum transplant, officials at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore said on Monday. | Video
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday said it launched a crackdown on the sale of e-cigarettes and tobacco products to minors, particularly those developed by Juul Labs Inc.
LONDON The concept of combining two immunotherapy drugs to fight lung cancer - not so long ago one of the hottest ideas in cancer research - has suffered a fresh blow from the failure of an AstraZeneca clinical study.
LONDON A Sanofi drug for epilepsy and bipolar disorder linked to thousands of birth defects has been banned in Britain for use in women or girls of child-bearing age, unless they are on a special pregnancy prevention program.