VILNIUS Lithuania's tobacco regulator believes Philip Morris's new electronic smoking device should be subject to the same advertising restrictions as tobacco, potentially dealing a blow to a product the company has touted as the future of smoking.
- Venezuelans report big weight losses in 2017 as hunger hits
- U.S. FDA says recalls, destroys certain kratom-containing dietary products
- Novo Nordisk gets nod from U.S. drug purchaser for new diabetes hope
- Cigars and pipes tied to same risks as cigarettes
- Vaccinating pregnant mothers is safe for babies
More Sanderson Farms Inc investors supported a shareholder proposal this year urging the third-largest U.S. poultry producer to stop giving medically important antibiotics to healthy chickens for disease prevention.
(Reuters Health) - Fans of the television show “Grey’s Anatomy” may be getting the wrong idea about what happens in trauma cases - and that could create unrealistic expectations in the real world, a U.S. study suggests.
BERLIN Germany issued a decree on Wednesday to allow hunters to shoot wild boar year-round to stop the animals, which can carry African swine fever, from passing the deadly infection on to farm pigs.
(Reuters Health) - Sharing your “bucket list” could be easier than discussing end-of-life medical preferences, and it might be just as useful to your physician, researchers suggest.