The pace slowed in the third week of enrollment for 2018 Obamacare individual insurance as nearly 800,000 people signed up through the federal government website HealthCare.gov, down about 75,000 people from the previous week, a U.S. government agency reported on Wednesday.
- Ex-WellCare general counsel gets six months in U.S. prison
- Australia's Victoria state closer to legalizing assisted death
- U.S. FDA approves first two-drug HIV regimen in win for GSK
- Many hospitals lack specialists for hand, face emergencies
- Gold mining firms set aside $360 million for South Africa silicosis law suit
(Reuters Health) - Motorcycle crashes are much more likely to cause severe injuries, fatalities and extensive medical costs than car accidents, a Canadian study suggests.
(Reuters Health) - Female physicians are more likely to make professional adjustments to accommodate their responsibilities at home, according to a new study.
OTTAWA The Canadian government proposed on Tuesday mandatory health warnings and child-proof packaging as well as a licensing regime for all cannabis products in legislation ahead of the July 2018 legalization of recreational marijuana.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. Dr. Brian Halloran, a vascular surgeon at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, starts planning his garden long before spring arrives in southeast Michigan. | Video