The pace slowed in the third week of enrollment for 2018 Obamacare individual insurance as nearly 800,000 people signed up through the federal government website HealthCare.gov, down about 75,000 people from the previous week, a U.S. government agency reported on Wednesday.
- Australia's Victoria state closer to legalizing assisted death
- U.S. FDA approves first two-drug HIV regimen in win for GSK
- Many hospitals lack specialists for hand, face emergencies
- Gold mining firms set aside $360 million for South Africa silicosis law suit
- Motorcycle crashes cause far more severe injuries than car accidents
(Reuters Health) - Female physicians are more likely to make professional adjustments to accommodate their responsibilities at home, according to a new study.
OTTAWA The Canadian government proposed on Tuesday mandatory health warnings and child-proof packaging as well as a licensing regime for all cannabis products in legislation ahead of the July 2018 legalization of recreational marijuana.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. Dr. Brian Halloran, a vascular surgeon at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, starts planning his garden long before spring arrives in southeast Michigan. | Video
LONDON Drugmakers are racing to implement Brexit contingency plans to prepare for a jolt to their regulatory system as the European Medicines Agency is uprooted from London to Amsterdam. | Video