ZURICH Roche shares were lifted on Monday by two trial wins for its new cancer and hemophilia drugs, potential blockbusters that the Swiss drugmaker is counting on to offset shrinking revenue from older medicines.
- HCR ManorCare gets respite from dropped Medicare fraud lawsuit
- U.S. judge rejects plea deal with Novelion's Aegerion
- Reimbursement cuts on lab tests pressure U.S. lab firm shares
- New ARV drugs, early diagnosis key to beating AIDS epidemic: UNAIDS
- Substituting methadone for opioids could save billions
(Reuters Health) - Shaming kids about their weight doesn’t encourage them to shed excess pounds, U.S. doctors warn.
BRUSSELS Amsterdam and Paris won the right to host two EU agencies that must leave London because of Brexit after an extraordinary ministerial meeting in Brussels that left both results decided by drawing lots from a fishbowl. | Video
(Reuters Health) - Even though high schools in most U.S. states are required to offer training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to students, many do not, a new study suggests.
(Reuters Health) - Babies begin to learn words and what they mean well before they begin talking, and researchers are beginning to understand how they do it.