Express Scripts Holding Co built a multi-billion enterprise pressuring drug companies to lower their prices for U.S. patients. Now it is quietly building a side business: getting paid to help drug companies dispense a new generation of high-priced drugs.
- Long-acting injection a shot in the arm for GSK's HIV business
- Stocking EpiPens at restaurants might reduce fatal allergic reactions
- Chinese vaccine maker made 500,000 substandard baby vaccines: Xinhua
- Express Scripts staking out million dollar gene therapies
- China's Liaoning culls more than 8,000 hogs after African swine fever outbreak
JOHANNESBURG A bill that would toughen anti-smoking legislation in South Africa has been submitted to parliament for review by lawmakers, a health ministry spokesman said on Wednesday, as a campaign against the proposed changes intensifies.
NEW YORK Advocacy groups on Tuesday filed a lawsuit challenging the decision by President Donald Trump's administration to allow Arkansas to impose work requirements on Medicaid recipients in the state.
NEW YORK New York state on Tuesday sued Purdue Pharma LP, accusing the OxyContin maker of widespread fraud and deception in the marketing of opioids, and contributing to a nationwide epidemic that has killed thousands.
NEW YORK Bayer AG unit Monsanto faces long odds on an appeal blaming an "inflamed" jury and "junk science" for a verdict of $289 million in damages to a man who said the company's Roundup weed killer caused his cancer, according to some legal experts.