AbbVie Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, on higher sales of its rheumatoid arthritis treatment Humira and its Hepatitis C drugs, leading the company to raise its full-year earnings forecast.
- EU wants coordinated vaccine push against measles, other diseases
- Trauma centers serving vulnerable patients on shaky financial ground
- New York City's window guard policy tied to fewer falls and deaths
- Global study finds 44 genetic risk factors for major depression
- German minister calls for clearer labeling of unhealthy food
Johnson & Johnson on Wednesday secured a favorable U.S. appellate court ruling, overturning a verdict that had awarded $151 million to five people who blamed injuries they suffered on the company's Pinnacle hip implant devices.
A federal judge has blocked President Donald Trump's administration from terminating grants issued through a teen pregnancy prevention program, marking the third time in a week that a court has held that the administration's 2017 decision was unlawful.
ZURICH Novartis's foray into digital technology intensified on Wednesday as the Swiss drugmaker launched a mobile-phone based app to help collect data from people participating in eye disease studies.
(Reuters Health) - A mother’s depression is linked with her children's development from infancy through adolescence, according to a new study.