ZURICH Roche, Bayer and Germany's Merck KGaA became the latest drug companies to freeze prices in the United States, amid increased scrutiny by the Trump administration of medicine costs.
- A tenth of U.S. veteran coal miners have black lung disease: NIOSH
- Trump administration proposes altering rule on drug rebates
- Roche gets breakthrough status for Alzheimer's test Elecsys
- EU drug regulators step up work to prepare for 'no deal' Brexit
- Honduras appeals WTO landmark ruling on Australia's plain tobacco packaging
(Reuters Health) - Drinking alcohol and smoking pot at the same time is more likely to increase the odds of unsafe sex for young women than for men, a small U.S. study suggests.
(Reuters Health) - Police killings of unarmed black people are associated with worse mental health for African-Americans across the country, even when they have no direct connection to the deaths, a U.S. study suggests.
BEIJING The Chinese bulk manufacturer of the common blood and heart drug valsartan said it was recalling the product from consumers in the United States and would halt supplies to the country, after an impurity linked to cancer had been detected.
Allergan Plc and Molecular Partners AG said on Thursday their treatment for neovascular age-related macular degeneration, a leading cause of vision loss among people over 65, met the main goal in two late-stage studies.