SHANGHAI A vaccine scandal in China, which has prompted angry reactions from citizens fed up with safety scares, is sending ripples across the local drug market and threatening Chinese ambitions to play a larger role in the global pharmaceutical arena. | Video
- U.S. FDA staff raises efficacy doubts on GSK's lung disease treatment
- Apollo to buy LifePoint in latest private equity bet on healthcare
- Swiss, German drugmakers join U.S. price freeze
- Bayer to phase out Essure birth control device in U.S.
- CPR training should change, and maybe there should be an app for that
A U.S. appeals court on Friday rejected a novel strategy adopted by drug company Allergan PLC to shield patents from review by an administrative court by transferring them to a Native American tribe.
NEW DELHI Ground water in Vedanta Resources' south Indian copper smelter contains heavy metals exceeding limits for drinking water, India's junior minister for water resources, Arjun Ram Meghwal, told lawmakers on Monday.
(Reuters Health) - U.S. doctors must realize that many cancer patients battle "financial toxicity" along with their disease, researchers say.
ZURICH The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted Roche an accelerated review for its Elecsys product used to diagnose Alzheimer's disease, the Swiss drugmaker said on Friday.