WASHINGTON/NEW YORK The Trump administration on Thursday proposed that U.S. drugmakers cut production quotas of the six most abused opioids by 10 percent next year to fight a nationwide addiction crisis. | Video
- China sacks six senior officials at food and drug regulator over vaccine scandal
- China agriculture ministry says 88 hogs die from African swine fever in Jiangsu
- FDA approves Bristol-Myers' Opdivo for small cell lung cancer
- Militia threat hampers Ebola fight in Congo as disease kills 47
- China think tank slammed for 'procreation fund' idea
BEIJING China has ordered the world's top pork producer, WH Group Ltd, to shut a major slaughterhouse as authorities race to stop the spread of deadly African swine fever (ASF) after a second outbreak in the planet's biggest hog herd in two weeks.
(Reuters Health) - People who take pills to lower their blood pressure often take other drugs that reduce the pills' effectiveness, a recent study suggests.
(Reuters Health) - Music therapy may improve depression and anxiety in dementia patients, a new analysis suggests.
EDINBURGH Scotland's North Ayrshire Council has become the first local authority in Britain to provide free sanitary provision in public buildings, hoping to tackle "period poverty".