WASHINGTON/NEW YORK The Trump administration on Thursday proposed that U.S. drugmakers cut production quotas of the six most abused opioids by 10 percent next year to fight a nationwide addiction crisis. | Video
- FDA approves Bristol-Myers' Opdivo for small cell lung cancer
- Militia threat hampers Ebola fight in Congo as disease kills 47
- China think tank slammed for 'procreation fund' idea
- World's top pork firm shuts China slaughterhouse in race to contain deadly swine fever
- Many people take drugs that interfere with their blood pressure pills
(Reuters Health) - Music therapy may improve depression and anxiety in dementia patients, a new analysis suggests.
(Reuters Health) - Transgender military veterans do not have worse health than cisgender veterans, a recent U.S. study suggests.
EDINBURGH Scotland's North Ayrshire Council has become the first local authority in Britain to provide free sanitary provision in public buildings, hoping to tackle "period poverty".
(This version of the August 16th story corrects to change drug price in headline, first bullet, paragraphs 1 and 3 after company corrects it to $16,970 from $15,970)