ZURICH European drugmakers Roche, Bayer and Merck KGaA became the latest companies to freeze prices in the United States for the rest of 2018 following criticism by President Donald Trump over the cost of medicine.
- Bayer to phase out Essure birth control device in U.S
- U.S. court rejects Allergan bid to shield patents through tribe deal
- 'Invisible' stool blood tied to increased risk of premature death
- Roche gets breakthrough status for Alzheimer's test Elecsys
- EU drug regulators step up work to prepare for 'no deal' Brexit
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved its treatment for a type of leukemia, the first targeted drug for patients with a specific genetic mutation.
GENEVA Honduras has appealed against a WTO ruling won last month by Australia on its "plain" packaging requirements for tobacco, a WTO spokesman said on Friday.
(Reuters Health) - A virtual reality program may work at least as well as one-on-one therapy to help people overcome a fear of heights, a UK study suggests.
More than 10 percent of America’s coal miners with 25 or more years of experience have black lung disease, the highest rate recorded in roughly two decades, according to a government study released on Thursday that showed cases concentrated heavily in central Appalachia.