ANN ARBOR, Mich. Dr. Brian Halloran, a vascular surgeon at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, starts planning his garden long before spring arrives in southeast Michigan. | Video
- Canada proposes health warnings, child-proof packs for legal pot sales
- AmerisourceBergen to pay $625 million to settle U.S. government probe
- Opioid crisis cost U.S. economy $504 billion in 2015: White House |
- U.S. FDA approves first two-drug HIV regimen from GSK
- Brexit gets real for drugmakers as regulator moves to Amsterdam |
(Reuters Health) - If U.S. President Donald Trump cuts 44% of the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI) funding, a significant proportion of the global budget for malaria control, there would be a worldwide resurgence of malaria, British researchers say.
(Reuters Health) - Many nursing home residents who might benefit from palliative care to make them more comfortable and improve their quality of life don’t receive it, a small U.S. study suggests.
LONDON Drug company Concordia overcharged Britain's health service millions of pounds for an essential thyroid drug by abusing its position as the only supplier, the country's Competition and Markets Authority said on Tuesday.
(Reuters Health) - High school athletes have high rates of hand and wrist injuries, especially in certain sports, according to a new U.S. study.