MANCHESTER, N.H. President Donald Trump spelled out in new detail several steps he favors to fight a U.S. epidemic of opioid abuse, including the execution of drug dealers, a proposal that has gained little support from drug abuse and judicial experts. | Video
- Supreme Court mulls California law on anti-abortion facilities
- Roche says Tecentriq, chemo cut risk of death in type of lung cancer
- Mississippi governor signs bill banning abortions after 15 weeks |
- U.S. top court mulls free speech fight over 'crisis pregnancy centers' |
- More Americans at risk for heart attack and stroke
CARACAS Venezuela's health system is sinking into further disarray, a survey led by the opposition-dominated Congress showed on Monday, with most hospitals plagued by water outages, unable to feed patients and lacking even basic devices like catheters.
(Reuters Health) - Teens who hide their true sexual orientation are at higher risk for suicidal behaviors, a new study suggests.
MANCHESTER, N.H. President Donald Trump promised to bring down prescription drug prices on Monday, saying U.S. citizens pay far more than people in other countries do for the same product and that his administration would announce new measures in about a month.
TORONTO Canada's health regulator on Monday set out thresholds for a new class of cannabis cultivation and processing licenses, and outlined strict requirements for the packaging and labeling of recreational marijuana ahead of its legalization this year.