AbbVie Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, on higher sales of its rheumatoid arthritis treatment Humira and its Hepatitis C drugs, leading the company to raise its full-year earnings forecast.
- EU wants coordinated vaccine push against measles, other diseases
- Trauma centers serving vulnerable patients on shaky financial ground
- Air pollution linked to fertility treatment failure
- Friends and family may help counter diabetes stress
- New York City's window guard policy tied to fewer falls and deaths
HAMBURG Germany's food industry must label unhealthy products more clearly, the country’s new agriculture and consumer protection minister said on Thursday.
Johnson & Johnson on Wednesday secured a favorable U.S. appellate court ruling, overturning a verdict that had awarded $151 million to five people who blamed injuries they suffered on the company's Pinnacle hip implant devices.
ZURICH Novartis's foray into digital technology intensified on Wednesday as the Swiss drugmaker launched a mobile-phone based app to help collect data from people participating in eye disease studies.
(Reuters Health) - A mother’s depression is linked with her children's development from infancy through adolescence, according to a new study.